[FWDLK] Change Of Address...

Hello everyone:

This is to let you know that my Email address will be changing from
Williamtell.65 @home.com to Williamtell.65 @rogers.com  .  My Internet service provider required this change. (Please ignore any capital letters that may appear in the addresses above and treat them as all lowercase letters.)

Please note that the changes begin on November 22, 2001.  Once I make the required changes, I will send an additional Email confirming that my new Email address has been activated.

Thanks!