Re: [FWDLK] Mice suggestions

I've had mice eat holes in the headliner of the same car twice.  Lesson learned:
KEEP THE TRUNK LID CLOSED!
Jim

Mel_Lester_Jr. wrote:

> I've used Dcon rat poison (also works great with mice) and had good
> results.  If they don't take the bait, you don't have a rodent problem.
> If they do, give them some more!  Put it where you can easily monitor it,
> but pets and kids can't get into it.  I lock my stored vehicles and leave
> the bait tray on the floor under the dash.
>
> When I took my 63 Fury to the drag strip on opening day last year, a dead
> mouse fell out when the tech inspector opened the passenger door.  Now the
> race car has a name -- Stinky!
>
> -mel (in rainy Oregon)
>
> Mel Lester Jr.       meljr@xxxxxxxxxxxx       http://www.connet80.com/~meljr
>
> Plymouths:
> 56 Suburban Deluxe 2DR SW  (2) 56 Savoy 2DR Sedans  56 Suburban Custom 4DR SW
> 56 Savoy 4DR Sedan         63 Sport Fury Convert.   63 Fury 2DR HT (440)
> 63 Fury 4DR HT Race Car    65 Belvedere II Convert.
> Dodges:
> 73 Dart 340 Sport Pro St.  74 B300 CarryVan         76 D100 Adventurer SE PU
> 76 D100 Warlock PU         79 D150 Custom PU        89 Shelby Dakota Race Truck
> 93 Viper RT/10             98 Dodge Intrepid ES
> Others:
> 63 Austin Healey 3000      71 Triumph Spitfire      81 Fiat 2000 Spider
> 84 Chevrolet Caprice wagon 00 Honda ACE Tourer 1100 01 Triumph Trophy 1200
begin:          vcard
fn:             Jim  Carpenter
n:              Carpenter;Jim
adr:            CollectorsAutoSupply.com;;Box2076/1510 Main Street;Oroville;Wa;98844;USA
email;internet: car@xxxxxxxxx
tel;work:       1-250-767-1974
tel;fax:        1-250-767-3340
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0