[FWDLK] Sillplates

 Howdy Listmembers

 As i am hunting sillplates for my 60 Desoto i contacted Gary Goers,  as you know he intended add the 60-64Chrys sills to his reproduction Cataloge.  Unfortunately the wanted sills newer got produced as you can read below:

Hi Michael,
Unfortunately the person who makes the sillplates is not going to make any new models.  I am just his dealer and have requested that he make them for '60-'64, but the sales are so slow on the others after his considerable investment that he doesn't want to do any more.  I wish I could change his mind-- I need some too!
Gary

 Listmembers,  same thing here in Sweden we had one source making a few of this wanted sills but now closed down. Is there any other source for repro any of these 60-64 in US ???
 Lucky you 57 58 59 chry/des/dod owners, Gary carry these ones for 2dr and conv for  $385/set in the nr #8 cataloge.

Ring the bells for sills

Michael