[FWDLK] introduction..again..

Hi there,
I should have put this into my first letter but here it is,
I am from a town callled "Wollongong" in NSW Australia.
and moved to Prince Albert Sask Canada,which is about an hour drive from Saskatoon Sask Canada...
there is a guy in town here that has a farm yard full of early cars from the 1910s to the 1960s,every make,and he adds to the collection of "restorable cars" all the time.cars are for sale,not sure on if he parts them out.I'll go there tomorrow and see what he has that might interest anyone on the list.
thanks for all the welcomes and replys...
mark.