[FWDLK] More on VIN De-coder scam on e-Bay.

[FWDLK] More on VIN De-coder scam on e-Bay.

Judge for yourself folks !!!!  No refund yet !  Had to send 2 e-mails to the list for the full story. His latest back down in the 2nd one.       Dave in NZ
I assure you these were original.
I get them right out of a manual I never said they were original from way back in the 60s. That would be impossilble to find.
If you do find them then tell me where cause I am sure they will be worth more then a lousy 20 bucks on Ebay.
With over 300 possitive feedbacks and all the praise I get over the same items Like you bought and 1 person(You) have a complaint!
lets see 300-1 wow what are the odds that maybe you are the cracked one.
I will refund your money ,But send me the decoders back first. And I will resell them to a person who truly needs them.
Maybe the photocopies are the ones you made before you get the refund.HMMMMMM. And People in other countries wonder why we only sell to the USA buyers. I guess I will join the USA only club cause obviously  other countries are uncivilized arses..........
Anyway do what you must if your not gonna send them back First. But they better be the originals I sold to you.
Not photocopies. Then I will gladly put the funds back into your account
And my reply.............Uncivilised arses are we? Who do you think YOU are?  Do you think we are some back yard hicks who can't tell the diff between an alleged 40 year old document, and a whiter than white brand new photocopy? I have done business with hundreds of US vendors for 10 years now, you are the first to pull a fast one. Never said they were ORIGINAL right out of the '60's !!
Ha, ha, ha ! So that's how you justify it. How many did you get out of the so called 'manual' ? You keep selling more of the same. Must have been an extraordinary find, so many VIN de-coders.
Well mate, as for your other e-mail. All I can say is great !  I am making official complaints to both e-Bay and PayPal re fraud. I am posting your name and e-mail address on the ''watch out for this scammer" bulletin board on e-Bay, and informing the many hundreds of people on the 2 listservers I belong to of your dubious activities.
As for your suggestion that I have photocopied them first, bullshit is what I say to that Doug. Even if I did, you could pick either one, as they would both be photocopies.
I bought them from your description, that stated ORIGINAL. They sure ain't original, that's for sure. I paid for original and that's what I expected.
So, refund me, as I said, I WILL send back your copies free of charge. Next time you list them, I'll be looking. Change the wording to 'copy'. That's my suggestion. Because a copy is what they are,
             Dave in NZ