Sent: Saturday, November 24, 2001 5:36 PM
Subject: Re: e-Bay #'s 597658905 and 597659286

Ok I looked at the ad, yes I can see how it would be misleading.
They are original if you measure the paper and typeset.
I will refund your money after you leave me at the least neutral feedback.
Then I will take your word that you will send me back the decoders.
I will change my ads to just say that they are a decoder from the year involved.
I am not hard to get along with just when you start your replies with hard words.
I am gonna bite back.
I have always given people a break when the bids were up to high.
and would have refunded money if anyone was unhappy which has never been the case.
Let me know what steps you wanna take next.
and also if or when you leave neutral feedback...