[FWDLK] any canadians know of this car??

[FWDLK] any canadians know of this car??

Hi there.
Just wondering,as i couldn't find a member in Canada with this type of car.
It has been in my town here for several car shows(prince Albert,Sask,Canada).
this year and last.
it is a 59 dodge i assume "custom royal".its light green,buffed through paint(looks like the original paint)very nice car.
I want to find the car and or its owner.either to try to buy the car or meet someone in town that has the same sort of car as i will hopfully have soon.
I'm not sure if its from my town or somewhere near by.
if i can remember right its always with another custom royal but this one a 58,cannot rememberthe color though.
I always put the 59 down as my peoples choice pick,and would love any leads on this...
thanks guys.
mark verhaaf.