Re: [FWDLK] Wanted

--- Stein Erik Tveter <moparman@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> A friend of mine here in Norway is looking for
> "dogdish" hub / wheels caps for his 56 Fargo FC-3
> pick up with Fargo script. Anyone have any for sale
> or know someone who might have?

Hmmm. Bill Watson might know more about this than I
do, but it seems like not that many of the Fargos I've
seen have the Fargo name, script or globe logo on the
hubcaps. (I seem to have seen hubcaps with the globe
logo, but that was so many years ago I'm not sure if
that was my imagination or not.) I think this is one
of these things like Plymouth truck tailgates where
not all of them came from the factory with that
stamping.

I would think the plain (shipless) Plymouth dogdishes
from the late '40s- early '50s would work well for the
time being, and would be much easier to find.

Mike