Re: [FWDLK] Dave Stragand's DeSoto Engine Problems

Re: [FWDLK] Dave Stragand's DeSoto Engine Problems

I remember when in the Air Force in Grand Forks, ND, we were car hunting.
We came to this place where there were a lot of old cars and the man took us
on a tour.  He had a great looking Ford Model A there in the garage and told
us that it had not been driven for a bunch of years before he got it.  It
belonged to an elderly lady and her children didn't want her to drive any
more so they stuck a wooden plug in the exhaust pipe so it wouldn't run and
she couldn't drive it any more.  When this man got it he removed the plug
and it started well.
Hope you find the plug, Dave.
Jack Johnson    Shinglehouse, Pa