[FWDLK] Fw: RE: [FWDLK] What cars do these belong to?

[FWDLK] Fw: RE: [FWDLK] What cars do these belong to?

That nice, round emblem is from a 1948 Oldsmobile.  Previous to 1948 Olds
used the symbol in a vertical motif, and in 1949 adopted a round emblem with
a globe showing the western hemisphere.  The globe was surrounded at the
equator by a large ring.

The 1948 emblem was a transitional piece, using the old emblem in the round
format of the forthcoming Rocket V8 models.

Bill
Vancouver, BC