Re: [FWDLK] Get shorty

--- Marko Lonngren <marko.lonngren@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Look this car, '60 Plymouth '62 Chrysler 2-passenger
> coupe model !!  Any opinions?

I have several, probably best left unshared...
...interesting collection of pieces there, first
'60-'62 New Yorker dash I've seen with a radio dummy
plate, and is that an Imperial steering wheel I see?

I wish he'd attached pics of the front clip, I'm
trying to picture it with a '62 Chrysler front clip.
(Hey, it's no scarier than the Earl-Scheib-lavender
'61 Phoenix 2drHt with '60 Plymouth front clip that
used to live in Santa Rosa CA in the early '70s. That
one was even scarier than it sounds, being the only
'61 Dart outside of Larry Jett's awesome
"DodgeDifferent" 4dr I've ever seen with the correct
'61 D-500 emblem...)

I bet that sucker'd do wheelies with a crossram 413...

Mike

<http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=600278643&r=0&t=0>this