[FWDLK] 61 Dodge Squad Window Channel?

            hello everyone, i've been trying to figure out what window
channel i need for my squad. i have a restoration specialities catalog and
can't figure out which channel i need. anyone know?  just to let you know how
i'm doing, i have all the side windows and door latches out, new leaf springs
in, i ordered a front end kit. took in the bumpers for chrome. i want to take
out the dash next week. is there front and rear window seals for this car? i
hate to take these out if i don't have to.  also my seats and door panels are
going in next week. this spring is body work so i will have a good start when
it comes back from paint.  thank you all for your help in advance.  stokie