[FWDLK] Plymouth horn buttons

Greetings!
Can anyone tell me the date and model for these two listed discriptions
of horn buttons:
both are heavy black plastic with a brass backside that goes one the
steering wheeel. On the front they are the same in that they both have
the silve ship in the center.  Both have a gray background.
The differences are these:  The ship on one sits on a black background
the other on blue. (This is the shield part). the first one has yellow by
the black  and the other has red beside the blue.  Both have a red
background on the shield that depicts and man one on knee holding
something up in the air...what is that all about.
Thanks,
Tim
55 St Regis