Re: [FWDLK] 58?? Dodge for sale

Brandie,

Car is a 57 Royal D500 with the 325 hemi. It looks to be in fair shape with a
minimum of rust but the interior needs a complete redu to be correct and the
steering wheel is shot. The engine doesn't look like it's been run in a while
but appears to be complete. The ext. trim needs repairs to the many ss dings and
at least we know the hood opens (but does it close??).  The tires look like they
have been sitting for a long time too.

If the price is negotiable it should be worth 4 or $5K.

Brian
57 D500s in MI