[FWDLK] Turlock swap meet

Hi FL members. Sorry to have to make this announcement, but Connie and I will not be able to make it to Turlock this year. I had extended an invitation for all to stop by and visit. I think I got spooked out by the snowfall. We got as far as Medford and turned around. Nine hundred miles round trip. Oh well see you all at Portland and other northwest swaps. Thanks, Jim Harris 58 Dodge pedal car.