[FWDLK] 413 Engines

When Chrysler went from the 413 to 440 , did Chrysler still produce  413
engines for othe applications.?I today have seen a 413 engine out of a road
sweeper, fitted with 2x AFB carters but not on a ram manifold.
The carbs I was told were 300 cfm.  Makes me wonder what effect it would
have on my Imperial. I always thought that the 413 was a car only engine.
Regards
Dave 60  Imperial Le Baron Sedan.
(England)