Re: [FWDLK] 413 Engines

I know that for a number of years chrysler made a 413 specifically for
trucks. This has been known to cause a problem at swapmeets and other
such dealings as you buy a crank for a 413, but it came out of a truck,
and it is useless for your car (they had different bolt patterns). I'm
sure the list knows some other applications, but it's another example of
how important it is to know what your buying.

~dave   in sunny massachusetts
'61 Newport
'67 Kaiser M-715
'91 Toyota Pickup