From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List
[mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Matt Odom
Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2002 11:30 AM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] Oops!

I'm so sorry to take up the lists time with this again. But I wrong clicked
and lost the e-mail address I needed, so here goes it. Will the kind sir who
offered to purchase an oil filter conversion kit on my behalf please e-mail
me. I could NOT find a clerk at Kragen Or NAPA who spoke "common parts
english". Even with the part # you gave me. (Fram K-21 kit) I also contacted
Fram, but have not received an answer. None of the parts dealers here will
order me a cartridge filter either. Sometimes I loath living in hicksville,
USA. Thanks for everyone's patience.

Leah Odom
57 Belvedere
55 Belair

Calendars are still available.  Don't miss the chance to get yours now!
Details for ordering may be found at:
http://www.forwardlook.net/calendar2002/index.html