[FWDLK] Oops!

I'm so sorry to take up the lists time with this again. But I wrong clicked and lost the e-mail address I needed, so here goes it. Will the kind sir who offered to purchase an oil filter conversion kit on my behalf please e-mail me. I could NOT find a clerk at Kragen Or NAPA who spoke "common parts english". Even with the part # you gave me. (Fram K-21 kit) I also contacted Fram, but have not received an answer. None of the parts dealers here will order me a cartridge filter either. Sometimes I loath living in hicksville, USA. Thanks for everyone's patience.

Leah Odom
57 Belvedere
55 Belair