[FWDLK] '57 savoy 4door F/S

An acquaintance of mine has a '57 Savoy for sale.  He is in Mountlake, WA.  His name is Bill Lowe.  I know the car is whole and not running.  He does have all the parts to get it running.  I have not seen the car and am telling all only what he has told me.  His phone # is: 425-774-5190.  If anyone is interested give him a call.
John Paxos
'57 Fury
'57 Belv. cvt.