[FWDLK] need stainless REPAIR recommendation

[FWDLK] need stainless REPAIR recommendation

Hi, gang.  I'm helping a friend find a good place to restore 1957 DeSoto
Adventurer wheelcovers.  My friend knows a source for the gold anodizing,
so that's not a concern.  What he needs, though, is a good shop which can
repair the covers before anodizing.  Lots of places can buff and polish
stainless, and many can take dents out, but I belive he needs a bit more,
like having several holes filled first.  Any recommendations?

Thanks!

Ed Petrus
'57 Firedome sedan
'57 Fireflite sedan

Calendars are still available.  Don't miss the chance to get yours now!
Details for ordering may be found at:
http://www.forwardlook.net/calendar2002/index.html