[FWDLK] 46-48 desoto suburban

does anyone know what color the rims and engine compartment were painted on the 7-passenger suburban model? My car currently is two-tone blue with blue rims and blueish/ grey engine compartment. The sales brochure I have makes it sound like this model came only in tan/ gold with white rims! Any help on this non-forwardlook problem would be appreciated.  -Jack Luiten, Chino, Ca. ( also proud owner of 58 plymouth belvedere hdtp.)