[FWDLK] Fwd: [FWDLK] Power brakes

Zach, don't take it personal! alot of things are typed
with the author not meaning to offend. NOBODY on this
list is out to Piss on any ones tree. We are a very
helpful bunch of old car nuts. When you read someones
questions or answers, just think of yourself sitting
around BS'n with the guys at the garage. What is said
in person may read compleatly different. PEACE, and
have a good Easter... SPRING IS HERE!!! - Josh -