[FWDLK] Songs

Maybe all of you guys know about this but then again maybe you don't. I found a Belveder song done by Weird Al. Not the greatest quality but fun none the less. You can view it here. http://www.ilovewavs.com/comedy/Yankovic/Yankovic.htm

The list is quiet. I can only assume that everyone is in the garage and starting up motors and washing cars.

Mario Henry
1955 Plymouth Belvedere