From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List
[mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of AJ Milne
Sent: Sunday, April 21, 2002 11:45 AM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] Torque converter question

I was wondering if the torque converter from a '56 V8 Powerflight
transmission would work with a Torqueflight(for a '57 Dodge V8)?

Both transmissions are air cooled, converters have cooling fins.

Any advise appreciated!

Regards,

Brendan Milne
Durban, South Africa

'57 Dodge Custom Royal
'58 Dodge Royal(newly acquired)
'58 Firesweep
'58 Diplomat Deluxe

Calendars are still available.  Don't miss the chance to get yours now!
Details for ordering may be found at:
http://www.forwardlook.net/calendar2002/index.html