From: "John L. Chesnutt"
To: "Wayne Graefen"
Cc: "Merle & Nancie Wolfer"
Sent: Sunday, April 21, 2002 8:01 PM
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Gas tank retinning

> Merle Wolfer of Gladstone, Oregon has used
Oregon Retinners several times to
> retin his gas tanks. Merle states they do an
excellent job. The Company's
> main business is plating lunch room food trays
for the Portland School
> District. Merle says the retinners are very busy
in the summer months and he
> suggests that you send your gas tank to them
other than the summer season.
> Their No is: 1-800-547-7014, the local number is
503-287-7617. Wayne Graefen
> gave you their address as below. They are
located in Portland close to the city center.
Merle Wolfer is a member of both 300 Clubs. Merle
> was the former owner the 300C Derham Special and
the 300F (4-sp) of Wayne's

> John & Arlys Chesnutt, Portland, OR. 300C & 70
300 Conv.

Oregon Retinners, 2712 N. Mississippi Ave.
Portland, OR

Calendars are still available.  Don't miss the chance to get yours now!
Details for ordering may be found at:
http://www.forwardlook.net/calendar2002/index.html