From: 57plymouth <57plymouth@xxxxxxx>
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, April 24, 2002 7:16 AM
Subject: [FWDLK] Leaf Spring Questions

I need to re-arch or replace my springs in my 57 Plymouth.  I can have them re-arched for $35 each from a very old company in town.  The big question I have is should I re-arch the ones that came on my car (4 door sedan) or should I re-arch the ones under my parts car, which is a station wagon?

Either way I have to pull a set off and have them re-arched, and it will cost $35 for the stockers or the station wagon springs which have an extra leaf.

What would you do?

Brian Cooper