From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List
[mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of 57plymouth
Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2002 9:02 AM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] Leaf Spring Questions

I need to re-arch or replace my springs in my 57 Plymouth.  I can have them
re-arched for $35 each from a very old company in town.  The big question I
have is should I re-arch the ones that came on my car (4 door sedan) or
should I re-arch the ones under my parts car, which is a station wagon?

Either way I have to pull a set off and have them re-arched, and it will
cost $35 for the stockers or the station wagon springs which have an extra
leaf.

What would you do?

Brian Cooper

Calendars are still available.  Don't miss the chance to get yours now!
Details for ordering may be found at:
http://www.forwardlook.net/calendar2002/index.html