From: Marv Raguse [mailto:MJRAGUSE@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, May 06, 2002 10:37 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Paint color

Before this rumor of recycled paint goes too far would someone show us
documentation......I think we are spreading alot of opinions which might bear
no resemblance to reality...  Variation in color could be nothing other than
not putting cost into a top coat color match.

http://www.forwardlook.net/search.htm

http://www.forwardlook.net/search.htm