From: Robert Whitman [mailto:rwhitman@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, June 03, 2002 3:35 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] Forwardlook needs a site like this:

Thanks to Philippe Courant for the great photos from his Europe meet.  Very
nice images!

This has me thinking.  I found a site for an internet Studebaker club that
allows anyone to upload studebaker images themselves to a web page.  These
car images can then be viewed by anyone.  It becomes a library of Studebaker
car images.  If someone wants to see what a '57 Hawk looks like.....there a
many images on the site that other folks have sent in.  It seems to work
well.  Here it is:    http://www.studebakercars.com/gallery/year.asp

My point to all this is:  I would love to see a site like this devoted to
the Forwardlook.  If done well and easy for computer idiots like myself to
find a certain car, it could be very helpful.  Plus it becomes a resource
for images to put on something like a personal screen saver.  Images come
from books, internet sites or personal photography.

I was hoping I could encourage one of the list members to think about
creating one of these.  I wouldn't know where to start, but this might be
easy for one of the list members.  Just a thought......?   Any ideas?

Robert Whitman
'60 Adventurer

http://www.forwardlook.net/search.htm

http://www.forwardlook.net/search.htm