Re: [FWDLK] A different legend to confirm

Re: [FWDLK] A different legend to confirm

I saw a '57 Fury convert at the 2000 Frankenmuth, MI auto show but just blew
it off as being an after-market custom.  I lived between the Plymouth and
Dodge plants in Detroit in that era and one of my favorite things to do on
days off was to hang around the plants and watch the cars come out after
they were built.  I saw very few Fury hardtops and no converts.  The pic of
the convert I mentioned earlier is on my website.

Jerry Browarski
55 C300

http://www.forwardlook.net/search.htm