Re: [FWDLK] 57 Belvedere Hemi Commando?

In a message dated 6/5/2002 6:53:49 AM Central Daylight Time, Dave.Stragand@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Assuming "Hemi Commando" is a play on the term "Golden Commando"... then
they were a year early spoofing a name that did not yet exist... Right?

-Dave

Dave,
I think yes relative to 'Golden', ... however, remember there was also a 'Commando' and a 'Super Commando', and I don't remember when *they* were first on the scene!
Ron...