Re: [FWDLK] A different legend to confirm

Re: [FWDLK] A different legend to confirm

In a message dated 6/5/02 12:17:58 PM Central Daylight Time,
mopar-man@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< I saw a '57 Fury convert at the 2000 Frankenmuth, MI auto show but just
blew
 it off as being an after-market custom.  I lived between the Plymouth and
 Dodge plants in Detroit in that era and one of my favorite things to do on
 days off was to hang around the plants and watch the cars come out after
 they were built.  I saw very few Fury hardtops and no converts.  The pic of
 the convert I mentioned earlier is on my website.

 Jerry Browarski
 55 C300 >>
The car Jerry saw belongs to Dale Frahm who lives in the area.  I believe he
has restored several original Fury's such as the one in the WP Chrysler
Museum but the one Jerry saw is created.  No cigar again!

http://www.forwardlook.net/search.htm