Re: [FWDLK] 57 Belvedere Hemi Commando?

This car probably came from the 'factory' in central Minnesota where several
Forward Look Plymouths with 'factory installed' hemi engines were (re)born.
This same 'factory' also makes its own oval air cleaners for their 'assembly
line'. At least one of the 'factory original' 1958 Plymouth hemi hardtops
also got a convertable X member added  to the frame. Other options from
other MoPar car lines also show up in the 'factory original' cars from
there.

Larry

http://www.forwardlook.net/search.htm