[FWDLK] 56 Chrysler Fender needed

Hi Guys,
Im not sure if this person is a member of the list or not, but maybe one of you could hook him up with what he needs.
Brandie in California (lovin the 90 degree weather)

Date_of_Posting:
5/11/02
Part_Title: LEFT FENDER FOR 56 IMPERIAL
State: ILLINOIS
Country: USA
Email_Address: tonykart@xxxxxxxx
Description

Wanted!!!! left fender for a 1956 Chrysler Imperial...straight and rust free... NEED ASAP!!! With all the hemi's listed someone has got to have a couple of parts cars with a "good" fender.. email/fax me location/condition/price.. email...tonykart@xxxxxxxx fax 217-222-2855