[FWDLK] Tanks a lot

If you want to  do it yourself, safest is to use some of the new epoxies.  I would be tempted to treat it with Seal-All or something that is gas resistant then cover that with epoxy.  Maybe use one of the kits for repairing air dams.  They usually come with a mesh cloth to aid bonding and strength.  If its to be soldered, it should be taken to a specialty shop for steam cleaning before anyone puts major heat to it.  Generally they don't explode if you do it with water or carbon monoxide in them but they can swell up.  Don't fit so good after that.

  /

Do You Yahoo!?