[FWDLK] Introduction (New subscriber)

Hello,
 I'm George McCollam, I live in Highland, Maryland which is almost exactly in the center of a triangle created by Washington DC, Baltimore, MD and Frederick, MD. My attraction to this list is that I have a 1955 Crown Imperial Limo and a 1956 Crown Imperial Limo. The '55 is nearing completion and is almost ready for paint and interior re-assembly. The '56 is a future project that is currently about 50% fertlizer (it needs alot of rust repair).
 I've previously owned forward look cars such as a '55 Chrysler Winsor, a '60 Dodge Polara 500 convertable(long Ram tubes & big fins), a '62 Dodge Polara convertable (w/361 & a strange early form of fuel injection), a '62 Dodge Ramcharger (factory 413 drag race package car), and a '64 300K w/factory 4 speed and no heater! But, these are all long gone.
 I retired from Federal Government servics about two years ago, and now have time to restore a pair of geat automobiles (the Limo's, but one at a time).
 I currently have a '71 Demon 340, a '54 Dodge pickup six flat head for fun. So you may say that I like Chrysler cars, I also have raced Hemi powered Dragsters for many years (still have one),(don't race anymore).
George ...'with the soon to be beautiful '55 &'56 Limo's'