[FWDLK] 1957 DeSoto Adventurer Engine and Trans

[FWDLK] 1957 DeSoto Adventurer Engine and Trans

Recently in my searches for some Chrysler 300 parts I found the following:

1957 DeSoto Adventurer engine (S26-A-2354) complete less air cleaners from
what I could tell.  Also the trans is with it.

I asked the current owner if he had any desire to sell it and he might if
the price was right.  I'm hoping that this engine may find it's original car
or at least a '57 Adventurer.

The current owner is Jack Underwood who lives in Fountain Valley, CA.  Phone
number 714 962-2101.

Jack is a very nice fellow and a street rod and Bonneville guy.

John Lazenby

1955 Imperial Newport
1955 Chrysler C300
1956 Chrysler New Yorker Sedan