Re: [FWDLK] '56 Ply trunk paint/rocker panels

Re: [FWDLK] '56 Ply trunk paint/rocker panels

Thanks to all who emailed me regarding my question.

Seems I can do about anything I need to here.  Some
say their trunks are body color.  Some say Chrysler
mixed "whatever" color to spray trunks.  Some tell me
how nice their spray can trunk looks.

On another topic, I need to replace outer rockers and
have heard less than good things about aftermarket
'replacement' panels....so I spent some time making an
exact profile of mine and took that to a good local
sheetmetal shop and am awaiting the verdict about
whether they can make one up.   I think I can find
someone at some shop.   If they can, the boss says
"about 10 bucks for the steel, and probably an hours
shop time at 50/hr...so $60 should do it."  I will let
you know how this goes.   Might be a good option for
some.

Thanks again, Del   ('56 2dr Savoy)