[FWDLK] PPG Glass Terms

There are several different terms used on the PPG supplied glass in our forwardlook cars.  A very nice 1957 explanation of these terms is to be found at:

Of course the terms apply to years other than 1957, however that was the source of the info.

If anyone has anything that explains how to interpret the plant and date codes on PPG glass, I would greatly appreciate hearing about it.  Anyone work in the glass industry and have access to some old info like that?

Wayne