[FWDLK] ForwardLook National Meet

SOMETIME,  SOMEWHERE
we have GOT to have a ForwardLook National Meet.

Tahoe is an incredibly beautiful place.
This list has been operational long enough to have dependably helped
many cars on the road
We have to start somewhere.  Aug. of '05 is just enough planning
time.
To tag onto the ultimate FL cars (300 letter cars) meet would be
icing on the cake.
Sure its a long way from the East Coast - why do you own a Chrysler
engineered vehicle?
Wanna see some Colorado and Rocky Mtn. and dry plains states salvage
yards??
Does your wife deserve a vacation for putting up with your hobby?

Ray Jones set the football for the kickoff.
I'm swinging my broken right leg at the ball.
Who will field it and more importantly, who will run with it?

Lets get SERIOUS.
Email is nice.
Steel is real.

Wayne
I'll drive my '57 DeSoto Firedome with the '03 Ram HEMI and 5speed
auto