[FWDLK] New Member

Hi All
Before I get started let me give many thanks for what Ron Dulmage said about
my car.  well let me start off saying that my wife and I are retired and
loving it.  We live in McKinney TX. @ 819 Inwood Dr.  My email is
modelrcer@xxxxxxxx We have a 1957 Plymouth convertible.  If you take the WPC
NEWS you can see it on page 18 of the April issue. We have had it in 2 shows
and won both times but I don't know what it would do in the big stuff.  But
we enjoy all the thumbs up.  I did all of the work except for the paint and
interior.  This has been a very enjoyable experience meeting such nice folks.
 I dont know of a hobby where there is such close  nit group. I have been a
Chevrolet man all of my life but when I decided to rebuild and old car I
wanted something that was not the run of the mill.  No chevy or ford.
Something out of the ordinary.  I really wanted a 58 Plymouth but as fate has
it I got the 57 and not a bit sorry.  It took 31/2 years to complete this
little pride and joy. Well guys I dont to writ a book so I will break off and
hope to be an important part of the group.
Charles "Mackey" and Tommie Nelson