[FWDLK] New member

I just joined Forward Look. My name is Dennis Punzo, I am located in St
Joseph MO. I presently own a 56 Dodge Custom Royla Lancer 2 dr hardtop,
I also have a 34 Plymouth PE Deluxe Coupe and a 34 Plymouth PE Deluxe 4
dr sedan. I have owned a 54 Dodge D500 Pace car replica convt.,  38 Ply
Coupe, 30 Chrysler Lightning 77 rumble seat coupe, a 39 Chrysler New
Yorker 4 dr, a 40 Ply 2 dr sedan, a 52 Ply 4 dr & a 53 Ply 2 dr hardtop
with continental kit & wire wheels a 51 Chrysler New Yorker 2 dr hardtop
with wire wheels & many more too numerous to list.I am presently looking
for a 60 Dodge Polara 2 dr hardtop.