[FWDLK] sending hundreds and thousands of pounds of Mopar stuff

[FWDLK] sending hundreds and thousands of pounds of Mopar stuff around the country

I stumbled across Forward Air when a buyer wanted me to ship a Honda
motorcycle to him in New Orleans from San Francisco.  Only $61!
(There are no airplanes involved.)

Check them out for yourself, what could it cost to ship a S23 hemi 330?

http://www.forwardair.com/faaboutus.htm

Richard Main