Re: [FWDLK] L-FORWARDLOOK Digest - 19 May 2000 to 20 May 2000

Re: [FWDLK] L-FORWARDLOOK Digest - 19 May 2000 to 20 May 2000 (#2000-144)

I am trying to contact Alan Dutch of New Hampshire.  I understand he has the
same kind of car (59 Dodge) as mine and I want to ask him a few questions
about it.  Does anyone have his email address or phone number?  Thanks, Andy
Carpel