[FWDLK] Let me introduce myself

Hi Forward Lookers,

I discovered the Forward look website four months ago and I just decided to
join the mailing list. I've been a great fan of those finned Mopars since
1986, and now I am ready to buy one.

I am Belgian but I live in France, where I am a mechanical engineer for
Peugeot (yes, the french car manufacturer).

My Forward Look top three is the following :

1. 1958 Plymouth (no, I'm not one of those Christine-obsessed guy ...)
2. 1957-1958 Chrysler
3. 1957-1958 DeSoto (oh, those tri-tower taillights ...)

One last thing : I will be touring the US (CA,NV,AZ,UT) this next august in
search for my Forward Look car. So if you have any hints on cars for sale,
salvage yards, or if you would just like to meet me on this special
occasion, please mail me.

I am also looking for hints on how to do the transaction once you have
chosen your car. I mean I don't know the sales habits on the other side of
the pond, so maybe I need to be educated on this particular subject (cash
payment, title, shipping, papers ...).

Thanks for your help.

Vincent Van Humbeeck