My wife painted all my large shop cabinets and metal workbenches with Black Hamertone and it sure looks nice.

Ray
Ray Jones, Mena, AR in the Ouachita Mountains in western Arkansas

On Feb 26, 2005, at 4:13 PM, Tim Bowers wrote:

Well, I'll just keep trying then!? I can get hammertone paints at Wal-Mart.? They have a small variety of colors.? Eastwood also sells some hammertone paints.
?
Tim
----- Original Message -----
From: WAYNE WOLOSHIN
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, February 26, 2005 11:22 AM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Dashboard Paint

Hello ! My 57 Plymouth Dash is original and I believe the name for the type of finish it has is called " Hammer Tone Finish" when looking for paints the finishes will be repered to as ,Gloss,Flat ,Semi gloss,Satin,Wrincle etc and will also be Hammer Tone has a dimmple texture.Tks Wayne
1960 Plymouth Fury
1959 Desoto Firedome Sportsman
1957 Plymouth Belvedere