Van: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List [mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Namens Ron Waters
Verzonden: vrijdag 10 maart 2006 14:17
Aan: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Onderwerp: Re: [FWDLK] L-FORWARDLOOK Digest

Rich -

Some folks, like me, may want to read the whole thread, especially if
someone is responding to something posted several days ago. If I post 'I
agree with Rich' in reply to something already posted, most folks want to
see what I'm agreeing with, without having to dig out the original post
which they may have deleted already.

Ron