To: <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, March 10, 2006 1:56 PM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] L-FORWARDLOOK Digest

I agree, I can't make sense out of just a reply without at least the message it was a reply to. The previous messages leading up to the reply might not be relevant and can be deleted without losing the flow of the thread.

John McCann

Wilbur, Washington

Picture site:

http://community.webshots.com/user/metralla2