[FWDLK] Forward Look T-Shirts, Hats, Mugs and More!

[FWDLK] Forward Look T-Shirts, Hats, Mugs and More!

Hi All,

I finally got some time to upload Clay Wood’s amazing designs into our sitestore at http://www.forwardlook.net/sitestore/gifts.  Clay’s designs are truly works of art and we’re very appreciative he is allowing us all to use them.  Cafepress ‘flagged’ the two DeSoto ‘Groucho’ designs for potential usage policy violations for having “Groucho” in the picture.  I appealed the decision, and I’ll keep y’all posted on the outcome.

They have also added a few new products, including a nice 44” x 30” banner, and a ‘lawn sign’ that you can stake into the ground next to your car at shows.  As always, I can make any combination of images on any product shown by request, so if you want one design on one side of a shirt, and another design on the rear, just drop me a line and I’ll set it up for you.

-Dave

The Forward Look Network - by Clay Wood

The Forward Look Network - by Clay Wood

The "FLookerang"

The "FLookerang"

Got ForwardLook?

Got ForwardLook?

Exner - Man, Dream, Legend - by Clay Wood

Exner - Man, Dream, Legend - by Clay Wood

300 Letter Car - by Clay Wood

300 Letter Car - by Clay Wood

Forward Look Owner - by Clay Wood

Forward Look Owner - by Clay Wood

Drive a DeSoto - Groucho - by Clay Wood

Drive a DeSoto - Groucho - by Clay Wood

DeSoto - Groucho Sent You - by Clay Wood

DeSoto - Groucho Sent You - by Clay Wood

Drive a DeSoto Before You Decide - by Clay Wood

Drive a DeSoto Before You Decide - by Clay Wood

1957 Plymouth - Blue - by Clay Wood

1957 Plymouth - Blue - by Clay Wood

1957 Plymouth - Gold - by Clay Wood

1957 Plymouth - Gold - by Clay Wood